Monday, July 30, 2007

Beerfest Weekend Recap

Number of tokens it took to get a sample of beer: 1

Number of tokens the 5 of us went through: 90

Number of times I said "I can't believe Bell's Brewery isn't here. I LOVE Bell's Beer!": 3

Number of times anybody responded/acted like they cared that I love Bell's: 0

Number of "In Your Face!" pictures Loverboy snapped of me on the way to the Fest: 9

Number of pictures we took while at the Fest: 0 (because somebody was so happy with himself after taking the pictures in the car that he forgot the camera on the seat)

Number of bites I had to take of the jambalaya until I felt like my eardrums were burning: 1

Number of minutes I wanted to cry from the jambalaya induced pain: 30

Number of tears I shed throughout the entire weekend: approx 7 and they were all spread out

Amount of fun I had the entire weekend: Ooodles!

(P.S. I wish I was this creative, but I saw my first recap on Elena Joyce's blog)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME post idea!

So glad you had fun!!!

YEY!!

Bee said...

I love that idea too. I can picture it now.

Amount of times Bee bitched about the people she works with: 4,154 x 1,789

Pokey Puppy said...

Yea.. glad you had a great weekend.. however the last likne should have been ....

Cost of a great weekend with loverboy: Priceless.