Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Cloud of Privacy Has Just Rolled Over

I decided that if I were a dinosaur, I would be a Pee-osaurus Rex. I feel as if I am constantly going to the ladies room while I am at work. It must be my body's way of saying, "Hey Gyps, you've been sitting on your behind, staring at the computer all day. Get up!" I just shifted in my seat as I typed that as if that was part of a decent daily physical regiment. I used to be very active. In the past I was always at my peak physical state during the summer. Now, I feel like a blob. I'm not saying that I am chubby or anything, but I feel like an unhealthy blob. I have actually lost weight, which, let me remind you, is only a number. I have actually lost muscle mass not blub. I'd take the higher number over this.

It's funny that I say that because after work I am having a few friends over to sit on my parents' patio and have some drinks. Along with my invites to them, I made sure to add BYOB fools...and BBFM (bring beer for me)! Well, I should have added that last part.

I caught myself zoning out while co-workers talked to me today. As I nodded my head and said "Ah-huh. Ah-huh. Ah-huh" to them, I was trying to recall the feelings I get when Loverboy kisses me. I do love to kiss him. Not the tonsil hockey, slobber type of kisses, but the I am happy to see you kiss on the slightly open mouth. He embraces me in a certain way whenever he gives me those kisses. I miss that. Lucky for me, I get to be with him all weekend! [Insert picture of me perking up in my chair and staring off into space as I think about the kisses I am going to get this weekend.]

Now all I can think about are very private thoughts involving him. I better stop Damning the Man! and punch out of here [I am at work right now] and enjoy my thoughts alone at home.

5 comments:

Pokey Puppy said...

Lol.. that second to last paragraaph about the kiss even made me sigh!!! Have a great time gyps.. .btw.. did you get my jokes to tell him?

Pokey Puppy said...

OMG.. mom got a GREAT pic of you and the "hand incident" during pics on sat!! lmAo

Bee said...

LOL! Pee-osaurus Rex, please be careful with the toilet seats!

Gypsy Queen said...

I want to see those pictures!!! My mom got some good pictures of your mom, me and my sis talking by the bench in the backyard. I snapped a couple good ones of Freida while she was eating her desserts. Then again, the kid is so adorable that it would be difficult to get a bad one.

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!!!

I love those type of kisses too. They are just....perfect.