Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Bet None of You Saw This Coming!!

In response to:

*the lady that has already called me 4 times today to ask me about the analysis she needs asap
-CUT THE SHIT! I already told you that I cannot complete it until I get all of the data! Until it is completed, I will not be answering your phone calls! Thank you caller ID.

*my new shoes that are hurting every inch of my feet
-You're cute, but seriously why are you doing this to me? Do my feet stink that bad? I just washed them this morning! I am begging you to stop. If not, then I will have no other choice but to lock you up in my torture chamber (a.k.a. my shoe closet) to rot with the rest of the toe-pinchers.

*Loverboy
-My body decided to take matters into its own hands. In other words, I got my period and I guarantee I will have it for the entire weekend. Enjoy your BBQ!

*my period
-GO AWAY! I didn't invite you! Come back some other day!

*the lady that opened the door for me a few minutes ago
-Thank you!

3 comments:

Pokey Puppy said...

Omg.. seriously toooooo funny! I might have to steal this idea for my blog someday!

Bee said...

I like this idea too! It should be the next blog tag! :o)

Anonymous said...

ROFL. What a great way to vent!

And shoes are horrid when they do that. Thus the mostly barefoot me at grams :-D