Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Webster's Ain't Got Nothing On Me

Today is my last day here at Joe Corporate. I've been uber-busy this week and I am sure it will sustain through the weekend....well if driving for 13 hours equals busy, then yes. I started my week with plans to say bye to different "groups" of friends (ie the Math people, the Model UN people, people I actually hang out with...) and now I've decided that it's not the best idea to continue with these scheduled good-byes because they are just not fun. How much fun could we possibly have hanging out if we know that it's just going to end in tears? Plus, I generally do not hang out with these people so I could spend my time doing other things like hanging out with my family or, I don't know, packing! I have been productive at work, though. If you check out Word Imperfect, you will see that I FINALLY FREAKIN WON YESTERDAY!!!! I decided to pretend to work on my final day so I'll have to catch up later.

1 comment:

Bee said...

CONGRATS!
I thought your definition was FH! (FREAKIN HILARIOUS)

It also helped that I thought of PD when I read it. :o)