Monday, January 21, 2008

Six Minutes and Counting

I just arrived at school. Yes, it's MLK day and yes we do not have classes as school is technically closed for the day, but I am here. Was I here yesterday? Sure was. How about Saturday? Yep. I promised myself I would start working on homework at 10 am today. Just to push the limit, I am not going to start before.

Ok, ok I may have opened a book for a minute or two but then when I realized what I was doing I slammed it shut and threw it across the room. The latter part of that sentence is a complete lie, but that is my sick fantasy. Being the nerd that I am, though, I would never treat my books like that.

During the drive here I could not stop thinking about how wonderful Christmas was this year. Yes, it has almost been a month since the festivities but that just goes to show you how much fun I had. Nine Strapping Stallions, Eleven Chip-N-Dale Calendars, Five Barbie Dolls and Two DOOOOUUUUBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEE DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEES! I cannot wait to see what happens next year!

It's 10:01 people! I just broke my promise to myself. That can't be a good way to start the day.

Peace.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I was reading along, all happy face to see you back. Feeling good about your new resolutions.... then BAHM

I spewed coffee out my nose at the memory of song. It was a great holiday for me too. Lets not rush the year to a close that fast - but fill it with wonderful memories to share next year again.

My little Georgia Niecy!!

Pokey Puppy said...

Hahahha.. FINALLY.. YOURRRR BAAACCCCKKKKK

Anonymous said...

Dude, we're going to have an ugly sweater contest next year. Of course we'll have to psych mom up by telling her it's a festive sweater contest though.