Monday, January 28, 2008

There is a (Hot) Guy Staring at Me at the Moment

Loverboy (finally) got a web cam for Christmas. Thinking ahead, I made sure my laptop had one before buying it. These past few weeks have been exponentially better than all of last semester all because of our web cams. We have dates every once in a while in which we will both watch the same movie at the same time while our computers "sit" next to us. We started playing each other in checkers on yahoo.com. In one window he'll be trying to distract me while in the other I am getting kinged. Sometimes when I am really lonely, I'll put my computer in bed next to me so it's as if we are laying next to each other. Although it sounds sad, it makes me feel better after seeing his face.

Naturally, as with everything, hanging out via web cam has its pros and cons:

Pros* and Cons
  • Um, duh we get to see each other
  • No kissing
  • Shaving is not required of us
  • We don't get to touch each other
  • Bad breath? Not a problem.
  • He can still see my acne
  • He can see me smile
  • Our Internet connection has more control over our dates than we do
  • I can see him smile
  • NO KISSING
  • We are both smiling more
  • Kisses can't be transmitted via web cam
  • We are laughing more
  • The more I see him knowing that I can't kiss him, the more I yearn to kiss him
  • People we encounter on a daily basis are happier because our happiness makes us nicer

To sum up, his web cam is making the world a better place.

*I had issues with the coloring. I'm not really obsessed with Christmas. Although, I have been talking about it a lot lately...?

1 comment:

Pokey Puppy said...

Awww.. and i will admit that i've done the laying in bed together web cam too!!

BTW.. tag your it!.. check out my blog for the details