Monday, August 20, 2007

As If The Open Cans of Cat Food Wasn't Enough...

After a day of working on homework and attending classes, I came home to find my roomie P sitting on the couch, in her pajamas and reading a book. No big deal, right? Because of her choice of clothing, I am assuming she has not left the house yet. Again, no big deal, right? Then, WHY THE HELL HASN'T SHE PICKED UP ANY OF HER SHIT?!?!? I didn't mind taking the garbage can and recycling bins to the road last night. I didn't mind bringing them back up to the house when I got home today. I didn't really mind when there was still items that needed to be recycled sitting around the house this morning after I asked the two of them to bring them out. I was able to bring them out to the bins before the recycling was picked up.

I do mind, however, when P's to-go cup from last night's Sonic* visit is sitting next to the couch. Wanna know what is next to the cup? I'll tell you, an avocado! Why the hell is there an avocado in the living room? The kitchen is honestly 5 steps away. The table is even closer. Setting the avocado on the coffee table would be an improvement, but seriously, why is it on the floor?

I also mind when I go into the kitchen to make a piece of toast and get sidetracked by the GINORMOUS COCKROACH crawling on the counter. I'm really excited that she didn't seem phased by my screaming. Really excited. I don't mind picking up after something that we all contributed to, but I will be damned if I pick up after her.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

uggggggggggggh...a cockroach...i may have puta leash on it and given it to your roomie as it seems she is trying to breed them....

Pokey Puppy said...

ugh.. a cockroach.. i think i would STILL be screaming... and you would sooooo hear me there in georgia from illinois!! EW EW EW EW EW