Monday, July 14, 2008

O Batman, Batman Wherefore are thou Batman?

As most of you know, the new Batman movie is coming out this weekend. The previews look amazing and needless to say, I am overly excited to see it. I am actually throwing my cheapness out the window and going to see it at the IMAX if I can find one in the area. In an attempt to subside some of my giddiness I wanted to have a Batman movie marathon week. Unfortunately, I am having a hell of a time finding any of the Batman dvds. After scouring four stores this weekend I finally found Batman Begins [in widescreen only :( ]. I really just want the Michael Keaton Batman movies. I didn't think it was too much to ask for, but apparently it is. I even tried buying them online. The only place I could find them was on Amazon, but they were each 15.99 and seeing as I am cheap...I didn't buy them. I shouldn't have to pay that much for a used dvd! Somebody please help me!! Do you have any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...how about blockbuster online or netflix???