Monday, October 22, 2007

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!

Attention, attention everyone...I am going to visit Loverboy this Wednesday! The day has (almost) finally arrived! [As I typed that I couldn't help but sing Europe's 1986 hit "The Final Countdown" to myself. If you've never heard the song, shame on you. I was only a year old when it came out and I still know the song. I suggest either downloading it or watching the complete 3 seasons of the late, great Arrested Development because every time Job gets on stage to do one of his magic shows he plays the song in the background...plus it is the greatest show ever!] [I should say that after I typed that I considered making this whole post about how awesome Arrested Development is. You should see for yourself. When you have free time and want to laugh, go here...P.S. make sure you have lots of free time because you are not going to want to stop watching.]

I don't remember what I wanted to write about now. Ah yes, I'm going to see Loverboy Wednesday! Speaking of Loverboys, I've decided I need to get some friends with their own. Here's why:

Saturday night my roomies and I went out to Stone Mountain's to watch the laser show. It was a beautiful night and I loved the idea of sitting with the girls watching the Park's rendition of "music videos" cast onto the slab of a mountain by lasers. We had planned the night about a week prior to going and throughout the week I had made it very clear that I would love to go out as long as I wasn't out too late because I had a lot of work to do over the weekend. I even offered to drive myself. Nah, one said, it won't be necessary. It's not like we're going to do anything afterwards, the other claimed. Little did I know...they were planning on meeting boys there (dressed in kilts, might I add but that is a whole different story in itself). During the cute little show I did not mind that I was pretty much sitting alone, but afterwards, when we just had to go back to the guys' campground to flirt with the guys, I minded. After nearly 2 hours of sitting by my lonesome (the girls were trying to mack on the guys and vice versa) we finally left so we could get home by 1 am. Insert picture of me scowling here.

The moral of the story is, if they weren't trying to hooch themselves out, I probably would have had a better time and let's face it, when Gypsy Queen has a good time, everyone has a good time. Know what I'm saying?

Speaking of hoochies, in lieu of my impending visit with Loverboy, I dyed my hair yesterday. It's so dark that when I looked in the mirror I thought I was my sister, which was probably not the best thought to have while making kissy faces at myself. I've also been using this lotion daily for about a week and a half so I finally don't look nearly transparent. I've also been playing around with the idea of shaving Wednesday morning too. Loverboy's got such a wonderful girlfriend ;) I'll try to blog about my visit when I get back...or not because, let's face it, there is a good chance that it will be a little risque for my readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo..did you shave??

How did it go???

did you have fun??

Come on! Don't leave us hanging ;)