Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where is Everyone?

What has happened to the blogging world? Is it over? Good while it lasted? Where is everybody?!?!?!

Yes, I know I am not the most consistent blogger, but some of you were and now it's been ages since you've written a thing! Some of you haven't written since May (OneMom!!!)! I miss my daily dose of mesmerizing photographs and little ditties about family life.

Where else am I supposed to learn how to raise children if not from you?!?! Where am I supposed to find creative inspiration if not from you?!?!?! Where on the internet am I supposed to go during my breaks?!?!

Without daily entries in your blog, I have no desire to enter anything in mine. Hence [yes, I am a mathematician thus I use hence a lot], I have resorted to devoting myself to sites such as perezhilton.com and netflix.com where I aimlessly look at the different movie titles the company has to offer. Old Netty tries to fill the void by recommending movies to me, but she doesn't know me at all. The Golden Girls? You really think I would like The Golden Girls? Come on now! Alright yes, I like Steel Magnolias, but that does not warrant you recommending The Golden Girls to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot, sis...now I'm going to be hooked on perezhilton.com.