Monday, February 4, 2008

Remember When Playing Tag Kept You In Shape?

In accordance with Pokey's game of tag, I have listed below five weird/random things about myself and five places I would like to see for the first time or just visit again.

Five Weird/Randoms About Me:
  1. When I listen to certain songs on my Ipod, I imagine that I am in a movie and the song is playing in the background as if on the soundtrack.
  2. Unless I am really focused I usually have at least three thoughts running through my head while the rest of my brain repeats lyrics to some random song.
  3. Almost all of my moles are in pairs. I have two on the side of my belly button that make it look like a smiley face. [Sidenote: if Loverboy is upset I can usually get him to crack a smile by flashing him my smiling belly.]
  4. I think the holiday Reese's [i.e. Easter Egg Reese's or Christmas Tree Reese's] are sooo much better than the normal peanut butter cups.
  5. The smell of licorice gives me nausea.
Five Places I would like to visit:
  1. My parents house
  2. Loverboy's apartment
  3. Both of my grandparents' houses
  4. The Caribbean, but only if my sister goes with me so we can take on Tortuga again
  5. Alaska, but not until I am a little older so I can really appreciate it.
I can't think of anybody that hasn't been tagged on this yet so Megaso and Grandma B tag you're it! Click on my Hits to Happiness/Comments section and leave yours there please.

In other news:

I took cousin Chris's advice and e-mailed Travelocity about my unsatisfaction. About an hour ago, I received an apologetic email from Travelociy, Passport to Fun and Shopping Essentials along with a refund of all of my money. Thanks Chris!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five Weird/Randoms About Me:

-No matter how late I'm running for work, meetings or any other commitment, I must always make my bed and put my remote next to my tv. The rest of my room and house can be in disarray, but those two things MUST BE DONE.

-K. This is kinda strange, but just like Gypsy. Unless I am really focused I usually have at least three thoughts running through my head while the rest of my brain repeats lyrics to some random song. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about this trait this morning while at a Mgr. meeting. Tutti Frutti was in the back of my head and I was making mental notes of what I was going to buy at Walmart while we were discussing peer interview tactics. Is this a normal trait or are we the only ones?

-I am a HUGE multi-tasker. For example, I do calf raises in the shower and lunges when I dry my hair.

-Beer is my favorite alcoholic beverage of choice. I can't drink it out of a can though and always order a side of green olives with a drink when I go to a bar. Incredible combination!

-I am a compulsive shopper and avid returner. There is ALWAYS a bag in my car with something for me to return. Nothing is ever purchased at full price though. Ever.

Five Places I would like to visit:

-Hotlanta

-Anywhere with the family. Didn't get that wish granted before Gypsy left.

-The destinations I went to while studying abroad in 2002. Especially Amsterdam. The group that I went with definitely had different intentions than I did first time around. And no, mine was not to experiment with drugs and parade through the Red Light Distric like theirs!

-Anywhere in the upper east coast of the US during the fall. I would think the scenery would be beautiful.

-Both Grandparent's homesteads in the south.

-Anywhere a cruise ship would take me. It's like 5 vacations in one.

-Uh oh, I think that was 6 places. If I had room for 7, I'd add Italy.

There will definitely be more stamps in my passport in the near future.

Anonymous said...

The holiday Reese's are way better than regular. I thought I was the only one who thought that!

I usually have random thoughts plus a song going through my head, also. Usually it doesn't bother me unless it's from one of the kid's shows...constantly having "M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, It's the mickey mouse clubhouse".. Going through your head is very headache inducing.

And I'm glad that your Travelocity issues were resolved! Good to know that on occasion I do have a bit o' good advice to give ;-)

Gypsy Queen said...

Who here thinks Megaso should start a blog? I do I do! Her comment made me giggle all night.